I committed to writing down my story in a book on New Year’s 2010/2011. It has been a slow but steady process. I have received nothing but support and encouragement – even if some with slight hesitation at such an ambitious undertaking, and although most in the writing world warn of the publishing demise.
“I have a story to tell, as I continue to weave it. Want to become a thread in my story?”
Tour dates and locations:
- My 2013 Book Writing Tour began on May 16 in Vancouver.
- On June 10, it moves to Paris for 2 1/2 week French immersion (voulez-vous parler français avec moi ?).
- On the June 28 night train, off for a week-long French-German fusion in Hamburg (lasst uns essen, guten appetit, prost!).
- First weekend in July, for a little break from writing, but not from interviewing some of my sources, when I meet with my family in Poznan, Poland (dzien dobry, prosze mow dalej, dziekuje!).
- As of July 8, wrapping up the European leg with 1 1/2 weeks in London, nearly my home-away-from-home but not quite (jolly good, bloody well, cheers!).
- July 17, dropping in to Toronto for another 1 1/2 weeks for some familial pursuits and collegial feedback (the novelty of walkability in TO!).
- The tour concludes with 3 more weeks in Vancouver, before returning to regularly scheduled programming at NRCan on August 19.
Je vous remercie pour tout votre soutien ! / Thank you for all your support!